Saturday, June 14, 2008

Friday Box Office

This info is from Box Office Mojo:

Yesterday's box office total was: $12,800,000
The Happening at #2 with The Incredible Hulk with #21,030,000.

The Happening is well on its way to recouping its budget of $57 million.
The movie opened at 2,987 theaters.


Yesterday's numbers beat the expectations that were putting this movie at $24 million dollars for the whole weekend. Now expections have been changed for $28-32 million.

My Review is coming later thus weekend...

4 comments:

Ray VerWys said...

I just finished watching "The Happening"......Much of the movie was interresting. I felt this way until part way through when I figured out what it was all about.

I had been tricked into paying $8.50 to watch an enviromental movie! Was Al Gore involved?

What a joke!!! The Earth is going to "get" us if we don't stop "hurting" it? WHAT?!?!

I should have known with all the "planet green" BS before the previews.

I like Walberg as an actor in general, but this "moral to the story" is s@#t.

Anonymous said...

"There seems to be an event happening"... Best line ever I think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LusNz2kYy_E
was our retake on the trailer...

Anonymous said...

I still have no idea what the moview is about, what exactly in a specific detailed manner IS THE MOVIE ABOUT?

AJ

claura said...

Really thanks to post a very good comments about the post "B.O. #'s and My Review". The experience shared in this post was really nice. I like all comments in this blog. Thanks for sharing with me. Its very useful for me and my family. Keep it up!!

uptodate

The Happening Widget