Saturday, June 14, 2008

Friday Box Office

This info is from Box Office Mojo:

Yesterday's box office total was: $12,800,000
The Happening at #2 with The Incredible Hulk with #21,030,000.

The Happening is well on its way to recouping its budget of $57 million.
The movie opened at 2,987 theaters.


Yesterday's numbers beat the expectations that were putting this movie at $24 million dollars for the whole weekend. Now expections have been changed for $28-32 million.

My Review is coming later thus weekend...

6 comments:

Ray said...

I just finished watching "The Happening"......Much of the movie was interresting. I felt this way until part way through when I figured out what it was all about.

I had been tricked into paying $8.50 to watch an enviromental movie! Was Al Gore involved?

What a joke!!! The Earth is going to "get" us if we don't stop "hurting" it? WHAT?!?!

I should have known with all the "planet green" BS before the previews.

I like Walberg as an actor in general, but this "moral to the story" is s@#t.

thigger said...

"There seems to be an event happening"... Best line ever I think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LusNz2kYy_E
was our retake on the trailer...

Anonymous said...

I still have no idea what the moview is about, what exactly in a specific detailed manner IS THE MOVIE ABOUT?

AJ

Film izle said...

Hd Dizi izle

Hd Film izle

claura said...

Really thanks to post a very good comments about the post "B.O. #'s and My Review". The experience shared in this post was really nice. I like all comments in this blog. Thanks for sharing with me. Its very useful for me and my family. Keep it up!!

uptodate

Anonymous said...

This is very fine web site, thank you and look at that [url=http;//ciufcia.pl]gry dla dzieci[/url]

The Happening Widget