Friday, June 13, 2008

Opening Day!

Here it is the day we've been waiting for! When I get the Box Office Numbers I'll post them. If you want to look at a list of previous grosses for M. Night Shyamalan film click on this link:

Roger Ebert gave The Happening a 3 out of 4 Stars! You can read his review at the link below:

Here are some more reviews:







This is something I've gotten a few e-mails about the huge amount of advertising outside the US movie market and here is an article about Mexican movie posters for The Happening:


On Yahoo! Movie the average user review is a B and the average critic review is a C-. You can weigh-in at http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809921595/info

I'm seeing the film tonight with a big group of friends and will post my review tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody owes me eighteen bucks. Moonlight Shananigans betters cough it up. This is the worst movie since little shop of horrors. The popcorn was the best part. Marky Mark should of brought the funky bunch for some good vibriations!!! Don't see this . Don't rent or buy or watch on antena tv. It's not worth the time

Nicole said...

3 out of 4 from Ebert? Wow, yikes. My trusted source, the AV Club, certainly did not agree...

I wrote about it here-

http://laikalives.blogspot.com/2008/06/worst-best-movie-review-ever.html

The Happening Widget