Wednesday, September 19, 2007

WORLD EXCLUSIVE and much more!

I have been sitting on these for a few days. I looked back and these "screen caps" as our source calls them, they are supposedly from THE HAPPENING. The source says these scenes are being edited right now and will appear in the trailer which is due out "late fall or early winter". I've looked into the photos and these seem like real screen shots from the film.








They said in the next few weeks they will be getting some more captures from film and I will post them if the source e-mail them to me.
Also I found more YouTube video from the Phonixville G-Lodge shoot you can find it at the link posted:
http://www.youtube.com/user/carismatico78
The Happening is filming again tomorrow on Haring and Stump Rds in Plumsteadville, Pa.
Remember if you have tips or photos you can e-mail to me at buzzrockradio@yahoo.com or leave a comment.

No comments:

The Happening Widget